Registering Your Business

All businesses must register with the city and may need to register with the state depending on your chosen business structure.

NOTE: Although registration is required, you do not need a business license to conduct busiess in Pullman.

If your business will have employees, you also need to register for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) with the Federal Government.

City of Pullman Business Registration

Pullman Police Department – (509) 334-0802

Washington State Business Licensing Service – (800) 451-7985

Tax Registration

Pullman requires all businesses to obtain a State Department of Revenue tax registration. All businesses located within city limits must also register with the City of Pullman.

  1. File a business license application with the State Department of Business Licensing Service and indicate that the location is within the City of Pullman (City licensing addendum).
  2. Complete the City of Pullman Business Registration Form